Adult Reflux QUILTED Wedgehog® - Reflux, Apnea, BP, Coughs
Our Adult Wedge is designed to elevate the head, shoulders and upper body so that you can find relief from the symptoms of Acid Reflux and Heartburn, as well as conditions such as:
• Coughs, Colds, Flu symptoms
• Respiratory conditions such as Asthma, Sinusitis, Pneumonia
• Sleep Apnea
• Lung conditions such as Asbestosis
• Pulmonary disease
• Blood pressure
This simple device is designed to allow gravity to help the body stabilise so that you can get to sleep. The wedge will sit nicely underneath a pillow (if you desire for added comfort) and won't interfere with your partner's sleeping space, if sharing a bed.
All our wedges are manufactured with hypo-allergenic CMHR 30 density foam. All wedges also comply with the rigorous requirements of BS 1877 Part 10 for safety and performance and BS 7177 for flammability without the use of any antimony, phosphorous or arsenic based fire retardant treatments.
There are zero harmful chemicals in the Wedgehog® and even our adult wedge is made from baby safe foam and could actually be eaten safely (although we wouldn't recommend)!
Our Adult Wedgehogs® are very durable and comes with a luxury Quilted cover. This cover is a removable zipped quilted cover which can be washed with spare covers available.
- Measurements: 64cm x 62cm x 20cm.
- Provides a tried and tested angle of elevation for severe symptoms.
- Fitted with a removable/washable quilted zip off cover.
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Designed allows increased airflow to help regulate body temperature
- Compliant to BS7177
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Spare Covers available
- Designed by The Wedgehog® company - the largest providers of elevated sleeping devices in the world.
For minor spills, wipe down with a damp cloth and mild disinfectant. For bigger spills remove the cover and machine wash >30 using mild detergent & drip dry or tumble dry on cool setting to avoid zips melting. Always ensure that the cover is completely dry before use.
The wedge will sit nicely underneath a pillow (if you desire for added comfort) and won't interfere with your partners sleeping space, if sharing a bed.