Punk Rock Baby Lullaby CD - Baby music that rocks!
Details of the free Reflux eBook that you will get bundled with all Wedgehogs!
Format: Download Book PDF
*Book access code delivered with the Wedgehog*
Synopsis: Reflux 101 is a comprehensive guide to caring for an infant or child with Gastroesophageal Reflux guiding parents through a difficult season of parenting. The book is written by a parent, for parents offering information on diet, positioning and medical treatments and practical tips on sleep, feeding, and coping.
"Reflux 101 is a very comprehensive reference for the lay parent written from the experience of a parent that went through it all. The journey resulted in a sophisticated medical education. The ability to communicate the objective information together with the emotional impact of the journey provides a uniquely valuable resource."
John Latimer, MD, Chief, Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington
- Guides parents through a difficult time of parenting
- You will feel better equipped to deal with your child's reflux when you read this book.
- Describes the emotional aspects of parenting a reflux baby very well.
- Identify with at least one of the small story-columns in the book.
- You will feel much better when you know that you are not alone in all this
- Describes the ups and downs accurately
- A quick and easy read with real life experiences from people other than the author.